Don’t let our name fool you!
The Minnesota Birth Center is proud to offer comprehensive gynecological care with the same patient-focused, evidence-based care our pregnant patients have come to know and love.
When you enter our peaceful, home-like waiting rooms at the Minnesota Birth Center you’ll immediately notice that there’s a big difference between MBC and status-quo OBGYN practices. From our longer appointment times to our hand-sewn lap drapes (no scratchy paper here!) you will get the care you want and deserve. Our services include:
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- UTI testing & treatment
- STI testing & treatment
- Treatment for period problems
- Treatment for painful sex
- Preconception counseling
- Birth control and family planning, including IUD placement
- Prescribing of medications
- Clinical breast exams
The Minnesota Birth Center accepts all major insurances for well-care visits, including:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Health Care. In addition, MBC is a participating provider with United for the VA Community Care Network program.
- For clients with Medical Assistance we are able to accept coverage via straight MA, BCBS-MA, UCare MA, HealthPartners MA, Hennepin Health MA and United HealthCare MA. At this time we are unable to accept HealthPartners-MA for well-care visits.
Regardless of insurance type, we always recommend that you call your insurance company to verify that MBC is in-network for your plan, prior to having a first visit. Sometimes it is helpful to provide our Tax ID, which is 27-1689468.
We can’t wait to see you in clinic! Call one of our helpful Clinic Coordinators today to schedule:
Minneapolis: 612-545-5311, ext. 0 | St. Paul: 651-689-3988, ext. 0