Why transfer care to MBC?
Finding a new provider or switching your care to midwife, even in your third trimester, isn’t as difficult as you might think.
Many of our clients choose to transfer care mid-pregnancy to the award-winning Minnesota Birth Center because of our Certified Nurse-Midwives’ proven record. Our experienced midwives are dedicated to assisting you in your journey to motherhood with your goals at the forefront, while providing you with safe, comprehensive care.
There are many reasons to change providers. You should consider switching providers if:
- You feel unheard and your questions are dismissed or unanswered during prenatal appointments.
- Your birth plan preferences are not allowed or encouraged.
- You are uncomfortable with your provider’s suggested treatment.
- You’d like to consider water birth and your current practice does not allow it.
- You feel “like a number”.
- Your provider doesn’t believe in financial transparency.
- Doulas are not encouraged or allowed with your current care provider.
- You’d like to pursue a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) and aren’t sure your provider supports you.
- Your birth philosophy has changed over the course of your pregnancy (and, yes, that’s ok!)
If the prenatal care you’re receiving isn’t meeting your needs or if your provider doesn’t support your preferences for birth, it’s time to change your provider. Let the Minnesota Birth Center tailor a birth experience that is right for you. Your best birth experience awaits you!