- This event has passed.
Blooma Breastfeeding & Newborn Care
January 31 @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
This class is a must for all expectant mamas and their partners! Discover the latest evidence-based approaches to get the feeding and care of your newborn off the the best possible start.
- How to navigate the stages of breastfeeding, from birth through the early weeks.
- How to identify a good latch or make corrections to improve your baby’s latch.
- How to avoid common bumps in the road that keep mamas from achieving their breastfeeding goals
- Different options for positioning baby during feedings
- Tips on pumping and going back to work while sustaining your nursing relationship
- General newborn safety and care
This class is led by a Certificated Lactation Educator Counselor (CLEC).
Fee: $95 (includes support person)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org