- This event has passed.
Blooma Breastfeeding & Newborn Care
October 17 @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
This class is a must for all expectant mamas and their partners! Discover the latest evidence-based approaches to get the feeding and care of your newborn off the the best possible start.
- How to navigate the stages of breastfeeding, from birth through the early weeks.
- How to identify a good latch or make corrections to improve your baby’s latch.
- How to avoid common bumps in the road that keep mamas from achieving their breastfeeding goals
- Different options for positioning baby during feedings
- Tips on pumping and going back to work while sustaining your nursing relationship
- General newborn safety and care
This class is led by a Certificated Lactation Educator Counselor (CLEC).
Fee: $95* (includes support person*)
Blooma Member Fee: $80.75*
*At Blooma, we welcome all types of support people that will be by your side for birth and as you adjust to life postpartum (grandparents, aunt/uncle, partner, parent, doula, etc.) Please be respectful of our teachers when selecting a support person. If you would like to bring a friend that is pregnant or recently postpartum, please sign them up for class separately.
Canceling your reservation 8 or more days in advance results in a 100% refund, minus a $50 administration fee. Canceling 0-7 days in advance results in no refund, although you may transfer your registration to a future offering of the same class, if available.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org