Blooma Birth Class
January 3 @ 6:15 pm - January 24 @ 9:15 pm
For your hospital birth, birth center birth, home birth, with an OB, or a midwife.
A complete childbirth education course, The Blooma Birth Class will build your confidence and reduce fear by presenting evidence-based information in a hands-on, interactive setting. You’ll leave informed, inspired, and ready for birth!
No matter what type of birth you are planning, this class covers everything that you and your partner need to know about giving birth. It will cover the initial moments of wondering “Am I really in labor?!” to those first few days with your newborn. Build your community with a small group of other parents-to-be as you learn in a supportive, interactive, and fun environment.
This class is led by a Blooma Educator. Each Blooma Educator is a seasoned birth doula or nurse, up to date on birthing practices and policies.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Evidence-based practices for normal, safe birth influenced by The Lamaze 6 Healthy Birth Practices
- Commonly suggested interventions & what they’re used for
- Hands-on comfort to support your birthing body
- Medications and pain management techniques
- Making informed choices for your birth
- Navigating the birth process
- How to make the most of your labor support team
- Support for breastfeeding and bonding with baby
Build your confidence, reduce your fear, and deeply connect with your birth partner, your body and your baby.
We want to support you through your pregnancy and beyond. This Childbirth Education class includes a FREE month of Yoga and Barre at Blooma. Your free pass automatically starts the first day of your class and expires 30 days later.
Fee: $294 (includes support person)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org