MBC is hiring! We are currently seeking a human resources and administrative support staff member. Please see the description below for details of this role and application requirements.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources (HR) Support role is an essential player in the administrative function of Minnesota Birth Center. In this role the HR support will develop and facilitate all HR related administrative processes, become an expert on policies, work with incoming and outgoing staff, and maintain detailed records. This role requires a general understanding of HR fundamentals, process improvement methods, and the ability to effectively communicate and follow-up with the staff. Flexibility, attention to detail, and superior communication skills are imperative.
There are three main components of this role:
- Day-to-day HR process facilitation: payroll, PTO tracking, benefits coordination and tracking, disability and leave, required documentation tracking and follow-up, answer staff questions, problem-solving.
- On boarding and off boarding: Provide administrative support to new hires and their managers.
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- At least 2 years of communications and customer service experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proven ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- Outstanding strategic communicator
- Comfortable solving problems, seeking more information
- Proficient technology and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
TIME COMMITMENT: Part time role offering an estimated 10-15 hours per week
TO APPLY: Submit a cover letter and resume by Friday 2/2/18 to email@example.com and specify in the subject line that you are applying for the HR Support role.