Blooma Breastfeeding Class
November 29 @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Excitedly awaiting to breastfeed your baby? This class is a must for all expectant mamas and their partners! Discover the latest evidence-based approaches to get your nursing relationship off to the best start at the Blooma Breastfeeding Class.
- The stages of breastfeeding, from birth to the early days and weeks at home
- How to know how much milk you are producing and providing for your new baby
- Laid-back breastfeeding – one of the best positions for optimizing both rest and milk production
- Tips on pumping and going back to work while sustaining your nursing relationship
- How to avoid common bumps in the road that keep mamas from achieving their breastfeeding goals